Freitag, 2. Dezember 2011


My birthday was on 1.12. It was a beautiful day . By 0 o´clock, have my mom and my sister burned sparklers. And congratulates me . Yout have given me books. They are really great. Then she gave me a voodoo head made for my window. I had to laugh. My birthday-card has sung. I was scared at first, but Iwas glad to have them. The present were for me the best. To me is does not matter the price, my Family thought of me. I am glad to have their by my side, because without them, I can´t survive. I love my Family .That was my most beautifull birthday. My father was a minute here and gave me money. An then he go. I was happier, then he had stayed, but he thinks Money ist everything in life. i don´t think so .The little things are most the beautifull things. The main thing is to think together.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen